Dishwasher- River Oaks
At bellagreen, we serve chef-inspired dishes made in a scratch kitchen with the freshest, finest ingredients since 2008. We want to surprise and delight our guests with familiar foods that have an interesting flair that they are unlikely to find anywhere else. We care about the environment and believe everyone deserves to visit a place where they can afford a premium meal in a comfortable and convenient environment.
At bellagreen, we are fully engaged with our guests and are attentive to their needs. We believe in servant leadership. Everyone at bellagreen can be a leader. We are responsible to our team and the community, and we believe in doing the right thing, being honest and transparent in our action. We hold our staff and each other to high standards.
We are growing across Texas, come join us!
Our chef driven menu is created using high quality ingredients with high culinary standards, which makes it easy for our team to take pride in what they do. Our broad – 100% scratch menu prepared in an environment that promotes teamwork and learning makes for a fulfilling experience. If you’re looking to share and grow your culinary skills in a challenging, fast paced environment with a clear path for growth, then this position is for you!
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Assist in meal prep stations before peak hours or after business declines
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and communicate supply needs to Kitchen Lead or Manager
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
What we offer:
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Employee food discount
- Fun and challenging team environment