Kitchen Manager- Vintage
At bellagreen, we serve chef-inspired dishes made in a scratch kitchen with the freshest, finest ingredients since 2008. We want to surprise and delight our guests with familiar foods that have an interesting flair that they are unlikely to find anywhere else. We care about the environment and believe everyone deserves to visit a place where they can afford a premium meal in a comfortable and convenient environment.
At bellagreen, we are fully engaged with our guests and are attentive to their needs. We believe in servant leadership. Everyone at bellagreen can be a leader. We are responsible to our team and the community, and we believe in doing the right thing, being honest and transparent in our action. We hold our staff and each other to high standards.
We are growing across Texas, come join us!
You are the culinary ambassador for your restaurant, and you represent the bellagreen core values. To us, this means you are attentive to all the details of kitchen operations, you communicate effectively daily with your team and “glove up” to ensure shifts are as smooth as possible and you actively find ways to support your team. Most importantly you ensure beautiful food is served to all bellagreen guests. If you’re looking to share and grow your culinary skills, as well as others, in a challenging, fast paced environment with a clear path for growth, then this position is for you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage all daily kitchen operations and assist in supervising all areas of the kitchen. Inclusive, but not limited to ordering, receiving, inventory, line checks, food safety and sanitation audits
- Maintain proper kitchen staffing levels
- Ensure all culinary team members practice strict recipe adherence
- Maintain a high level of organization and cleanliness
- Prepare high quality dishes with precision and speed
- Prepare food, following specific bellagreen recipes and procedures
- Work clean and organized throughout your shift, while following all food safety and sanitation standards
- Communicate effectively with your team throughout the shift to ensure a smooth experience for our team and guests
Who you are:
You have a passion for food and serving others. You have experience in a leadership position in a full or quick service restaurant. You have a high attention to detail and can read, write, and speak English. You can squat and lift 50 lbs. You can work in a fast past, clean environment and can be on your feet and mobile for 8+ hours. Your personal characteristics are reflective of bellagreen’s values: We are attentive, responsible, servant leaders and we do the right thing.
What we offer:
- Eligible for bonus
- PTO plan
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Meal plan/free food
- Fun and challenging team environment