Food Delivery Driver- The Woodlands
Food Delivery Driver
At bellagreen, we are fully engaged with our guests and are attentive to their needs. We believe in servant leadership. Everyone at bellagreen has the opportunity to be a leader. We are responsible to our team and the community, and we believe in doing the right thing, being honest and transparent in our action. We hold our staff and each other to high standards.
Our chef driven menu is created using high quality ingredients with high culinary standards, which makes it easy for our team to take pride in what they serve their guests. Our care for food and our environment, commitment to teamwork, and passion for a premium dining experience make our team members time both unique and fulfilling. You will report to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager and will take pride that knowing our guests don’t have to compromise when they dine with bellagreen.
What you’ll do:
- Load, transport and deliver our food to residences
- Load, transport and deliver our catering to local businesses
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are correct, complete and the guest is satisfied
- Provide excellent hospitality. We want each guest to have a beautiful experience.
- Support your team in the restaurant by being flexible and available to work in multiple areas of operations in between orders.
- Deliver each order with purpose as a brand ambassador.
- Follow all food safety and security practices.
- Abide by all driving safety procedures and transportation laws, and maintain a safe driving record.
Who are you?
You are trustworthy and responsible. You share a love for food and eating well. You have a positive point of view, a genuine interest in serving others and a desire to be better. You speak, read, and write in English. You can stand for 8 hours and can lift at least 25lbs. You agree that happy team members = happy guests and you want to be a part of a team that makes life and our earth more beautiful.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Valid driver's license in state of employment
- Clean driving record
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable, clean, properly maintained motor vehicle
- Proof of any state mandated safety inspections
- Proof of auto insurance coverage in accordance with state law requirements
- Working mobile phone capable of downloading apps
What we offer:
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Employee food discount
- Fun and challenging team environment