Restaurant Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
Original ChopShop and bellagreen are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager based out of our home office in Plano, TX.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our growing restaurant brands find and retain excellent team members. You will be involved in recruiting of positions at all salaried levels, building a strong employment brand, assisting in hourly hiring initiatives/projects, and ensuring great relationships with both candidates and our team members. You thrive in a hands-on, fast-paced environment and you know how to clearly communicate. You are organized, focused, and can lead according to our values.
What you’ll do:
- Perform sourcing to fill open salaried positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Bring candidates through the hiring process and into their first day, taking steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for salaried and hourly team members, assisting in employee retention and development
- Lead employer brand initiatives
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement (turnover, time to fill, etc)
Who you are:
- Sees the world as glass half full
- Strong desire to add value and wants to give more to the team than they take
- Seeks out new opportunities that impact the wellbeing of the team and business
- Understands the value of never settling; displays a commitment to results
- Belief that diversity makes for richer experiences; Ability to connect and influence others
- Personal characteristics reflective of our values: non-judgmental, welcoming, playful, original, sunny disposition, does the right thing in all that they do
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 1-3+ years of talent acquisition/recruiting experience, preferably within the Restaurant, Retail or Hospitality industry
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, source and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS, sourcing/recruitment marketing tools and databases
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Exceptional people and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and “hands-on” approach
What we offer:
- PTO plan
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Fun and challenging team environment
About our brands:
At bellagreen, we serve chef-inspired dishes made in a scratch kitchen with the freshest, finest ingredients since 2008. We want to surprise and delight our guests with familiar foods that have an interesting flair that they are unlikely to find anywhere else. We care about the environment and believe everyone deserves to visit a place where they can afford a premium meal in a comfortable and convenient environment.
We are fully engaged with our guests and are attentive to their needs. We believe in servant leadership. Everyone at bellagreen can be a leader. We are responsible to our team and the community, and we believe in doing the right thing, being honest and transparent in our action. We hold our staff and each other to high standards.
Original ChopShop is a neighborhood eatery serving Just Feel Good Food that’s always Chopped-in-Shop with whole ingredients. Since our first Shop opened in 2013, our mission has been to inspire others to just feel good by providing a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people where guests can Fuel their Well-Being. Our team is eager to craft good-tasting, nutritious food made for Every/Body. We threaded Original ChopShop together with bits and pieces of our hearts + we believe that food should not only taste good, but make you feel good, too.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?